News Wordpress themes /

Collection of free news wordpress themes

Best Deal In Wordpress

15 Responses

1. Koscinski Axel
    Koscinski Axel May 18, 2011 at 6:00 am | | Reply

Hi,

I’m trying to put some pictures in the slider, and although the configuration looks good it doesn’t appear (article text does), any idea of what I did wrong ?

Thanks,

Axel.

2. Gian
    Gian July 28, 2011 at 4:31 pm | | Reply

Hey Guys,

Love the theme and currently adding my own touch to it. I have to ask though as I can’t seem to find the line of code for the top navbar. I’m trying to change the color of the black striped navbar to something else but have no clue which line of code I can play with? There’s a #topnavigatation in the code but that doesn’t seem to do the trick. any help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks!

-Gian

3. Gian
    Gian July 29, 2011 at 10:14 pm | | Reply

Mother effin’ awesome. You’re Ace! Thanks a mil!

4. Gian
    Gian August 4, 2011 at 1:48 pm | | Reply

I’m back and hoping to get some help again…I want to move the ‘MainMenu’(#top) from the top to under the Slider. I tried unlocking (false) and doing it that way but it didn’t work. What would be the best way to move the mainmenu from the top of the slider to the bottom? Sorry to bother, I’m sure it’s busy busy busy for you guys.

Thanks in advance

-Gian

5. Gian
    Gian August 6, 2011 at 10:29 am | | Reply

custombloggertemplates.com….guess I better ask them huh? :) thanks!

6. Gian
    Gian September 19, 2011 at 3:44 pm | | Reply

Hey, I’m back with more questions! Sorry man, I’m almost done with the layout but a part of it has got me super confused and I know you’re the one that can answer my question:

How do I take out the date and social media icons from the front page? I’m talking about the “boxes” where the posts go in the front/landing page?

I just want it to display the post title, photo and short description if possible which is already on there so…

Info greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

-Gian

7. Clémence
    Clémence October 16, 2011 at 2:50 am | | Reply

Hi,

Thank you for this nice theme. I have a question regarding pictures in the slider. In “README”, you mention “To have an images in the slider, you just add a custom field, type slide (lowercase) and leave link to the image.”
    Can you please telle me how to do that?
    Many thanks.

Before posting a question, please check the FAQ on our site! Some of the most frequent questions are: Slider not working, Where are custom fields?, Known problems with sliders, Site stopped working Please read links above if you're having similar issues, it'll be much faster then to wait reply from us, which would be pretty much copy/paste from the FAQ.