Magazine Wordpress themes /

Collection of free magazine wordpress themes

Best Deal In Wordpress

35 Responses

1. Benoit
    Benoit March 3, 2011 at 8:07 am | | Reply

Hi,

Good Job !!

I’m on WordPress 3.1 and the slidebar dosn’t work correctly (ok for post but not for images).

Do you have an issue for it ?

Thx

2. Hoops Universe
    Hoops Universe March 12, 2011 at 1:35 pm | | Reply

This theme is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Greetings

3. Nancy
    Nancy March 22, 2011 at 7:18 pm | | Reply

Love your work – truly outstanding. Quick question – how do I slow down the slider? I’d like to set my own times for how long each image is shown. Thanks!

Nancy

4. Nancy
    Nancy March 23, 2011 at 2:45 pm | | Reply

Forgot to ask (sorry) – do I make the 2000 number higher or lower to slow it down?

5. weeki
    weeki April 20, 2011 at 9:29 pm | | Reply

Hi, Sinisa
    How can I fill more menu items in the naviagtion bar, I dont want items come out of the naviation bar.Thank you!

6. kst45th
    kst45th May 3, 2011 at 8:56 pm | | Reply

How to change my own font plz reply me. Thank!

7. David
    David May 6, 2011 at 12:34 am | | Reply

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this template it´s very good!
    I was wondering how can I change the Favicon image?

Thanks a lot!

8. james
    james May 7, 2011 at 10:53 pm | | Reply

Awesome theme – looks simple but super powerful under the hood.

I’m having trouble with the slider. I think I’ve followed the directions:

1. enable slider in theme settings. set category. set # of slides to 1.
    2. create new post in correct category. add featured image per README.
    3. create custom field called slide with value of url.

Big white box at the top of the pages. No content, no text, no image. Tried changing theme settings to another category but no luck.

I’m sure I’m doing something wrong – advice?

9. Mex
    Mex May 12, 2011 at 4:41 pm | | Reply

Hi Sin2384

Thank you for the great theme….I’ve downloaded this theme and want to apply for my new blog….Can you show me how to resize the post thumbnails?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have an awesome day

Mex

10. Lee
    Lee June 6, 2011 at 9:42 am | | Reply

Help! I’m new to blogging, and found your theme which is beautiful. How do I change the words “Numerto Magazine” up on top of the website? I can’t seem to find where I can replace that with the name of my blog…

Hope to hear from you soon..and thanks so much.

11. Rosalia
    Rosalia June 23, 2011 at 1:25 pm | | Reply

Hi
    I love your theme..great job. Is it possible to create a dropdown menu (I’m referring to the menu at the top of the page)? How do I go about doing that? I’ve looked into installing widgets such as suckerfish, but am not sure how to incorporate that into your theme. HELP!!!

12. itapia
    itapia July 13, 2011 at 7:48 am | | Reply

good topic, but I want to know if there is possibility to change the language, I want to change to Spanish

is much appreciated

13. Christina
    Christina July 25, 2011 at 6:55 am | | Reply

The slider won’t work for me… (IE8/WP 3.2.1)
    Have both featured image set and custom field; slide, with full url to picture

Getting the following error;

Message: Invalid argument.
    Row: 116
    Character: 165
    code: 0
    URI: http://www.myurl.com/temporary/wp-content/themes/NumertoMagazine/js/jquery-1.4.2.min.js

14. Christie
    Christie August 3, 2011 at 6:56 pm | | Reply

Lovely theme. I’ve checked Read Me file and FAQ page but don’t see the answer to my question. Does the navigation bar have a dropdown feature for nested pages?

Thanks!

15. Jae
    Jae September 14, 2011 at 6:21 pm | | Reply

The bookmark links and the social network links dont show up. They all show as question marks with a blue background, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP<<<<

16. stefeeb
    stefeeb November 9, 2011 at 8:41 am | | Reply

Im not very good at this and still learning Im still confused as to why it wont work for me. I added the custom field as slide then added the featured picture but its not showing at the top. Is this step for posts only what about the banner? I want the banner to slide can you help me.

my website: http://calvarychapelforney.org/