Magazine Wordpress themes /

Collection of free magazine wordpress themes

Best Deal In Wordpress

34 Responses

1. Ben Lerner
    Ben Lerner February 21, 2011 at 1:41 pm | | Reply

Hey guys, love the template and works perfectly for what Im aiming for. Quick question, as of now, the slider will only show up if my homepage either dynamic, or on a static “posts page”. Is there any way by editing the php that I can make the slider appear on every page in the same position it is in right now? Not the most familiar with php, which is my only downfall at the moment, so any help would be great!

P.S. – Keep up the great themes, you’ve got my vote! =)

Ben

2. Thurein
    Thurein March 1, 2011 at 10:09 pm | | Reply

Demo is not working?

3. Michael
    Michael March 21, 2011 at 1:42 pm | | Reply

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any way to use a page instead of a post in the slider.

Thanks!

4. Michael
    Michael March 22, 2011 at 12:05 pm | | Reply

For the benefit of those who want to hardcode the top links to pages, or really any website at all just edit “ul” in the slide.php file to look something like this:

Main Title Read More

Each “li” represents one of the top sliders.

1. Michael
      Michael March 22, 2011 at 12:06 pm | | Reply

Hah, and I guess I can’t post HTML in this comment thread.

5. Daniele
    Daniele March 30, 2011 at 3:03 am | | Reply

Hello,
    there’is a way for resizing automatically the image of the slide. Or anyway wich size must ahve the picture?
    Thankyou
    Daniele

6. Nik
    Nik April 17, 2011 at 2:46 pm | | Reply

Added the theme of CenutisMagazine but in admin part I can not add a photo to the category, there is not such button. Did I put a theme only, can it was necessary to govern file inwardly php?

Help!

7. Kate
    Kate April 26, 2011 at 2:21 pm | | Reply

Hello, could you please tell me how can I change the title name (header) to my website name. I didn’t find any possibility for this. Thanks, Kate

8. Andy Scherer
    Andy Scherer June 25, 2011 at 3:56 pm | | Reply

Hi,

Looking to use this as the baseline for my site theme. Any thoughts on putting a tabber in place of the second featured post area (under the advert’s)?

Many thanks!

-Andy

9. Delia
    Delia July 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm | | Reply

I love this theme! Is there a way to add a blue background?

10. Delia
    Delia July 28, 2011 at 5:00 pm | | Reply

Can I add color to this theme?

11. claudio
    claudio September 10, 2011 at 2:16 pm | | Reply

Why do I have the full post in home page?

I want just some lines in home and visitor must click the “read more” to show the rest.

I don’t found where configure it. Can you help me?

tkz

(the link: http://www.showit.art.br/soul/)

12. jon
    jon September 18, 2011 at 8:07 pm | | Reply

Hi, love the theme. Was wondering if you could help me out.

The query about using a page instead of a post in the slider. You did explain that earlier, but i got a bit lost. Could you explain again, not terribly hot on this stuff? Many thanks

13. darknote
    darknote September 20, 2011 at 2:51 am | | Reply

why the function “Featured image” does not work?

14. Felos
    Felos January 13, 2012 at 8:03 am | | Reply

Hi,

I’ve just installed this amazing theme (I am using wp 3.1.1)
    However, I think there is a bug in the “featured news settings” theme option.
    Indeed, whatever category I am setting there, it always display the posts from the category set in the “sliders settings”…

Any idea on how to solve it ?
    Thanks

15. Felos
    Felos January 18, 2012 at 4:44 am | | Reply

Hi,

I have send a comment few days ago but I haven’t had the chance to get an answer (probably my message was not sent properly…)

I discoverd another bug in this theme.
    In the section “SWT Theme settings” : in the “slider settings” tab, whatever number of slides I am settings there (for instance 18), it always display a maximum of 5 slides in the home page…
    Could you please fix this bug (and I am sure you will regarding your previous quick bugfix). It’s really important regarding the content I want to display.

16. Brian
    Brian March 15, 2012 at 8:39 am | | Reply

The images I’ve put into the slider are “stretched”… is there an ideal “starting size” image or ratio, so that the slider images don’t get stretched? Or is there another setting or something I’m missing?