Portfolio Wordpress themes /

Collection of free portfolio wordpress themes

Best Deal In Wordpress

78 Responses

1. andrea ordodi
    andrea ordodi January 9, 2011 at 6:49 am | | Reply

I have Gameliso installed and really like it. I have a few questions however.

1. It says it is subscription ready. Is this for users to subscribe so that they can log in? Is there a menu option to show?

2. When I look at your live demo it shows much larger on the screen than mine. It takes up more of the whole page (wider) and the graphics are larger. Is there something I need to do to get mine to show this way?

3. All of the sections (news, gallery, top slider) pictures are automatically resized. Can this be changed or do I need to resize all my pictures before uploading to each category depending on where I want to put them (news, gallery, top slider). Some are distorted.

Please take a look at my site and let me know your suggestions.

THANK YOU!

2. Anna
    Anna January 12, 2011 at 8:55 pm | | Reply

Hello! This really is an awesome theme.

I am wondering though, does the images.php file in fact override other javascript in a post? My only issue so far has been that the slideshows and maps from one of my plugins will not display when using this theme. Is there a way I can let it pass through?

3. tas laptop
    tas laptop January 18, 2011 at 4:40 pm | | Reply

Hello, first I would say thanks to U for this great template, I just tried it at my localhost, and as soon as possible I would upload it into web hosting. Thanks so much…

But there is a little bit different between the live demo of this template interface and the interface at my localhost… The difference is when I see live demo, there are some postings listed at bottom, each posting has a red flag with date info above image of posting, but I see my localhost interface there is no red flag above the image posting, only image can be attached without red flag withou date info. So, how to show that red flag for each posting?

4. tas laptop
    tas laptop January 19, 2011 at 6:38 pm | | Reply

I’ve tried it dude, and it works…. Thanks so much

5. sebnem
    sebnem January 30, 2011 at 1:14 am | | Reply

Very nice themes. Thank you for your efforts. I want to use them but the language of my site is Turkish which contains “ş”. The font skips that letter and gives a blank space. How can I solve this problem.

6. ramonribas
    ramonribas February 7, 2011 at 8:56 am | | Reply

hi,
    I’ve just installed your theme (i really like)
    but it doesn’t show the option “new custom field”
    (i am inside Theme options-> slider settings)

good work!

Ramon
    PS: could be because i have wordpress spanish version?

1. ramonribas
      ramonribas February 7, 2011 at 10:37 am | | Reply

ok i’m new on this, i found the solution for the question above, but i don’t know why it doesn’t work. The main slider just shows text, what am I doing wrong?

thank!

7. Victoria Benzaquen
    Victoria Benzaquen February 18, 2011 at 9:19 am | | Reply

Hello,
    I’ve just installed your theme (i really like)
    but it doesn’t show the images on the “carousel”.
    How this component load images?

Tks!

8. Vanessa
    Vanessa February 28, 2011 at 8:13 pm | | Reply

This theme is delightful. Little by little I have figured it all out, with your helpful information, but I’m just hanging on one little detail. Might seem silly but is there any way to not display posts on the homepage? I have the posts created for the carousel and I just want them clickable from there, not actually showing up below it. Is this possible? Figured I’d asked before I started searching the CSS. THANK YOU!

9. Shila
    Shila March 12, 2011 at 9:21 am | | Reply

I really love this theme. I would like to pay for it so I can get some customization and the links at the bottom removed as I will be using it for an ecommece website. How much would you like for changing the over menu color and removing the links? Please let me know.

10. Me
    Me March 13, 2011 at 5:00 pm | | Reply

Hi! There are two equal “Pages” and “Categories” boxes on the side of the posts, how can I change this so that there will be only one of each?

Also – when I downloaded the theme and installed it, the footer says: “Designed by Animal Care Jobs” with a link to http://www.animalcarejobs.net/ – is it supposed to be like that? I noticed that it’s not on the demo. (I downloaded the theme from another site than this one)

1. Me
      Me March 13, 2011 at 5:14 pm | | Reply

Ok, nevermind, I managed to remove the boxes myself!

11. Garfield
    Garfield April 14, 2011 at 12:32 am | | Reply

Hi 2384,
    This is a very nice themes!I just installed it, and it works well.
    Now I have a few question however, could you please help me.

1. I have set the Reading to “Summry” , why it still show the Full-Text on the index page.
    2. How to make it support Chinese characters

waiting for you reply, thank you very much!

12. Garfield
    Garfield April 14, 2011 at 7:21 am | | Reply

Thanks a lot!
    Both problem have been resolved.

Again, Nice themes!

13. Dave
    Dave July 20, 2011 at 7:27 am | | Reply

Hi there, I am also having trouble with the slider. It is at http://blog.magical.org.uk/

In the slider settings in admin I have selected “music” to be the category to be shown. However the page appears empty. When I change the category to “thought for the day” when I know there are no images uploaded, I see text as part of the slider. Please can you help? Please email me if preferred!

14. Dave
    Dave July 22, 2011 at 2:34 am | | Reply

Perfect! I hadn’t realised I had to set every post to have an image. Thank you :)

15. Tim Smith
    Tim Smith July 24, 2011 at 3:28 pm | | Reply

Hi
    I’ve just installed this theme on a test site I’m working on. I really like it with the content slider and layout.
    Just one problem though, which is that the menu text, widget, title, post title and date in the red flag only appear in IE9 with compatibility mode enabled. Does anyone else have this problem. I’m just worried that our target audience are unlikely to know about the compatibility view and just think it’s broken. Opera and Firefox are both fine
    Thanks
    Tim

16. hossam
    hossam July 25, 2011 at 5:13 pm | | Reply

hi thanks for this theme , its very good and suit for me .
    but , i need to ask about some question ?
    1- how ca i change my logo ?
    2- how can change my valcon logo that fond beside the word live demo ?
    3- how can i put photo in the first slider in this theme ?
    sorry , i have many question but , i beginner in design and i really need help .

17. hossam
    hossam July 26, 2011 at 5:09 am | | Reply

Thanks for your reply
    iam really thanks you .
    but , all photo in MyGallery don’t appear or we can say they appear whit photo
    you can see that in http://www.1234tools.com

18. SamB
    SamB August 5, 2011 at 12:24 pm | | Reply

Hi
    Really love the theme and am hoping to use it on a site. Just a quick question about the footer – I know you want to leave the various credits and links in but is there anyway that I can just insert a simple bit of code like target=”Blank” so that the links open in a new window rather than take the viewer away from my site?

Thanks

19. Ronen
    Ronen August 29, 2011 at 11:18 am | | Reply

Hi,
    I love this theme, thank you.
    2 Question.
    1. can I set the posts on the home page (those with the red flag) to show post of a specific category ?

2. is there a way to remove the red flag or chage to date to somthing else ?

20. Mike
    Mike September 5, 2011 at 12:51 am | | Reply

I can’t seem to exclude pages from the top menu bar – I tried entering the slug in the theme settings area where you can exclude pages and it doesn’t seem to be doing anything? Am I maybe doing something wrong?

21. Katya
    Katya September 29, 2011 at 10:20 pm | | Reply

Hello!
    Thank you very much for such a beautiful and EASY editable theme!
    I have one question about the “carousel” that is BELOW the NEWS.
    I’ve done everything – wrote the “slide” in the name, location in the value.
    In the “theme options” -> “my gallery setting” I’ve choose the category and everything…
    But for some reason the carousel below the NEWS doesn’t work.
    Please check it (it’s a beta version, just working on it) – http://labellydanceacademy.com/new/ and may be you will have a solution for me.
    Thank you very much!

22. JTB
    JTB October 14, 2011 at 10:45 pm | | Reply

I have tried everything to get carousel working. I followed instructions all the way. Stuck at this part, really hope you can help me with these two questions:

1. ‘You need to add custom field under post, that is under selected sliding category in swt theme options’….can you let me know where to find this?? I have looked everywhere in admin panel!!

2. ‘In custom field under value, add value “slide” (no quotes), and on the right side add link to the image’….can you let me know where to find this?? I have looked everywhere in admin panel!!

23. Dave
    Dave October 24, 2011 at 8:23 am | | Reply

I tried to add another link to the footer and I think I messed something up because I just get a “This theme is sponsored, all links in the footer should remain intact” message but I am not able to go back in and edit the footer page. What can I do now?

24. Carlo
    Carlo October 25, 2011 at 7:22 am | | Reply

Hi!

I’ve just installed this theme and it works pretty well!
    I would like to do a customization, but I don’t know if it’s possible. All the images has a brown border that I would like to take it off. Some images is at “png” format with a empty background, but this effect is ruined by this border.

What can I do?

ps: Sorry by my the bad English…

25. Brenda
    Brenda November 10, 2011 at 7:46 pm | | Reply

Love the theme! I like the layout in the demo where you don’t see the sidebars. Is there a way for me to remove these or hide? Even when they’re empty I still see the blank backgrounds. Any help would be appreciated, thank you again for such a beautiful theme!

26. Graham
    Graham November 15, 2011 at 8:45 am | | Reply

Love the potential for the Theme but could do with some basic advice. Where can I find the ‘read me’ file?

27. Katya
    Katya November 26, 2011 at 11:23 pm | | Reply

I’m trying to add images to the home page carousel but when I create new post and select my category, I don’t have “custom fields” or “add custom field” anywhere on the “add new post” page. All I get “Categories”, “Post Tags”,”Featured Image”. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

28. Katya
    Katya November 26, 2011 at 11:26 pm | | Reply

When I’m adding images to my blog posts they all appear on the home page. Is there a way to hide them from appearing there? I already have the featured image displaying. Thanks.

29. Katya
    Katya November 26, 2011 at 11:33 pm | | Reply

How can I turn of “Comment” box on all of the pages?

30. helene
    helene December 5, 2011 at 9:13 pm | | Reply

in the slide, I jsute text
    But I put a link with custom field as non-slide, I also featured an image.

What art is not that correct?

31. lazygeek
    lazygeek December 8, 2011 at 2:30 pm | | Reply

I have just installed this theme and was all excited to work on this but despite so many tries, the slider doesn’t work at all. I have added a filed called slider in the custom options and the link to the image as well. posted it in the category selected as the slider category but it just doesn’t show up.. no matter what i do.

Can you please help.

Many thanks

32. Grievy
    Grievy March 12, 2013 at 4:01 am | | Reply

Is it possible to add extra code to the functions.php without breaking the theme??